When celebrating with fireworks, it's important to practice safety measures.
BAM Fireworks USA reminds you to celebrate safely and responsibly during the holidays. Fireworks are a great source of family entertainment when used safely. BAM Fireworks USA recommends that you follow the following safety tips so that you may enjoy your fireworks display this holiday season.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE FIREWORKS PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks.
- Read cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting.
- Never allow young children to handle fireworks.
- Older children should use them only under close adult supervision.
- Never use fireworks while impaired by drugs or alcohol.
- Anyone using fireworks or standing nearby should wear protective eyewear.
- Never hold lighted fireworks in your hands or carry fireworks in your pockets.
- Never light fireworks indoors.
- Only use fireworks OUTDOORS away from people, houses and flammable material.
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person.
- Only light one device at a time and maintain a safe distance after lighting.
- Never ignite fireworks in a container.
- Do not try to re-light or handle malfunctioning “dud” fireworks.
- Dispose of spent or unused fireworks by wetting them down and placing them in a metal trash can away from any building or combustible materials.
- Keep a bucket of water nearby to fully extinguish fireworks that don’t go off or in case of fire.